Do you have the ambition to be a future leader? Then our graduate trainee manager programme could be for you. The structured programme is challenging but rewarding and gives you exposure to all areas of our business over two years.
In addition to our general management programme we are looking for specialists in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, human resources and land management.
- The chance to gain experience across departments and business lines or in your chosen specialism
- Extensive training
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- A degree, preferably a 2:1, in engineering, science or business management are desirable but we are also recruiting for specialists with mechanical or electrical engineering, human resources , land or estate management or RICS accredited degrees
- Ability to express yourself through both verbal and written communication
- Strong numerical, analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent IT skills, including the full suite of Microsoft applications
- Full, clean driving licence
Our graduate trainee manager programmes have been designed to attract, develop and retain the graduates who will become our future leaders. Over the two-year course you will get the chance to participate in wider company development activities and project delivery as well as commit time to your professional development in role. We will support you with a variety of training modules and one-to-one coaching from managers and mentors.
To put yourself in the best possible position to get the most from the programme, you will need to have enthusiasm for personal and professional development and the determination to succeed.
Hear from a Graduate programme attendee
With a degree in Architecture from the University of Nottingham, I knew wanted to pursue a career in the construction industry. Initially I was unsure exactly which route to follow, so was attracted to Hanson’s graduate scheme as its rotational structure provides lots of opportunities to learn. Read more